Beautiful, shiny hair is a common dream. Unfortunately, factors such as daily stress, the use of straighteners, hair dryers and aggressive chemicals can weaken our hair, leading to damage and brittleness. Fortunately, there is a series of products that can reverse this process and return your hair to a healthy state. We are introducing AHA Cameleo Hair Care with amino acids – an innovative, comprehensive series of hair products.
Do you know the beneficial effects of AHA acids and amino acids on hair and scalp? They simulate closure of hair cuticles, thanks to which the strands are smooth, flexible and shiny, as well as retain their color for longer, if dyed. Properly selected acids can also restore proper condition of the scalp, because they gently cleanse it, remove sebum and improve hydration.
Check out our novelty – AHA Hair Care
The use of acids is beneficial for the face – so why not add them into hair and scalp care? It turns out that these substances may work better than treatments that were supposed to help you in proper scalp care so far.
How do amino acids work?
They moisturize, regenerate and strengthen the hair and protect the color of both natural and dyed strands.
How do acids work on hair and scalp?
There are three groups of acids: AHA, BHA, and PHA.
Thanks to the content of AHA acids, it effectively removes impurities and dead epidermis, and at the same time gently moisturizes and nourishes the scalp. In the first of them you will find substances such as glycolic, mandelic, lactic and malic acids. They exfoliate and gently illuminate the skin, moisturize and regulate the secretion of sebum.
How do acids work on hair fibres? First of all, they help to close their cuticles, thanks to which the strands become smooth, moisturized, elastic and shiny. It is also important to act on the scalp. These substances thoroughly cleanse the scalp, regulate the work of sebaceous glands and soothe irritations.
Benefits for you hair:
- Strengthening the structure: Amino acids are essential for the construction of keratin – the main component of healthy hair. By supplying amino acids to the hair, its structure can be strengthened, which leads to healthier and more resistant strands.
- Damage repair: Hair can be weakened and damaged by external factors such as frequent heat styling and chemical treatments. Amino acids help rebuild damaged hair fibers, restoring their elasticity and healthy look.
- Moisturizing and maintaining correct moisture level: Amino acids have the ability to bind water, which contributes to hair hydration. As a result t becomes softer, smoother and more flexible. Maintaining the right level of moisture is crucial to the health and beauty of your hair.
- Hair growth and repair: Amino acids such as cysteine, methionine and arginine are important for hair growth. Providing the right amount of amino acids can support the hair growth process, as well as accelerate regeneration after hair loss.
- Cleansing the scalp: AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) is known for its exfoliating properties. For the scalp, AHAs can help remove excess dead skin cells and impurities, which promotes a healthy environment for hair regrowth.
- Anti-dandruff: AHA acid has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help fight microbes such as fungi that are a common cause of dandruff. Regular use of AHA products can help keep your scalp healthy and prevent dandruff.